Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dad.



I believe, everyone, every couples, every family, will go thru ups and downs in life.
This and that obstacles.
And it's normal right.

I'm getting older.
And there's a fear of growing up actually.
Maybe a lil.
But does people around me feel the same way too?
Afraid to see me growing up?

I don't know.
But if they do, all I can say is,...
Every day, every one grow up.
It's a good thing, people get maturer, I will get maturer.
=)

Imagine how my heart looked like when I received this text message from my father. :)

"EVEN IF I'M NOT THE BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD, GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL. WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. FR:PAPA"


It put a smile on my face, and treat strat dripping when I read it.
I was out, texted him telling me that I'll be back home a lil late.
And that was what he replied.

Oh yes, how my heart looked like?
Extra, super fragile.

How can a daughter, or a son, not love their father.
How can I not love my dad.
Papa,
no matter what, no matter how the world treated us or come crashing, you will always be my one and only father.
One that raised me up with disciplines.

No matter how sick I am with all the rules, I will still try to be an obedient daughter to you, as long as I'm not married, as long as I am still your responsibility, I will always find your hand for me to hold.

Even a son of a murderer will always forgive his murderer father, and stick together, and tell his father to stop.
Everyone make mistakes, u do, i do, we all do.

But as long as we have our family sticked together thru thick or thin until the end, I'm sure we can go thru it all. I love you papa

4 comments:

ANGEL said...

vee dalam golongan anak yang baik..
alhamdullillah..

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

hee. malu je. if ye, alhamdulillah la. Tuhan lebih tahu. hee.. v pun x pasti..

Yohana Tawith said...

awww..
that was sweet.
*tersentuh lagi hati i.
sensitip sungguh.

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

lol. sama la kita. very the fragile wannn.. ehee