Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The 10th

1. I love it when you smile showing those lines of nice teeth u have :)
2. I love the way u giggled when I tickled you
3. I love how u brushed my hair with ur fingers
4. I love it when u sulked. oh so cute
5. I love the way u said I LOVE YOU
6. I love it when you raised your eyebrows whenever i took pictures of u
7. I love it when u always wanna share your food with me
8. I love it when u said what's yours and mine are ours
9. I love it when u make silly faces.
10. Most of all, I love you for making me love you like crazy. And makes me asking for more of u.


10 things I love about Adam.



Yours Truly,
Sabrina

2 comments:

Bubbly Summer said...

this is so sweet...

instead of 10 things i HATE about you..

you do 10 things i LOVE about you..


*smiles*

Sabrina Vee Zalani said...

those sorta taken right from the deepest core of my heart. lol. thanks btw babe!